Friday, December 17, 2010

Havin' a Good Time Now




She got the judo, put me end-over-endo.
she bust me up just like a bullet through the window.
she held me down and ripped the balls off of me.
Now I'm a sailor at the bottom of the sea.

She had me beggin' and a-cryin' for mercy.
A mercy fuck, some other pleasure to hurt me.
She ask me why I don't compare to other men.
She hold me up so she can knock me down again (let's have)

One more song about the pain and the sorrow,
one more song about there bein' no tomorrow,one more song
'bout all of the women in the world that will not sleep with me.
I've been down
but I'm havin' a good time now.

Time has passed and the Grim Reaper is callin'.
She had a chest but how the mighty have fallen
and her caboose was just a marvel of a can
but now she looks just like the Michelin Man!

I check myself and I clean up pretty good
now her torso is a run-down neighborhood
I try to sympathize, say ain't it a shame
how Mother Nature evens up every game? (let's have)

One more song about the pain and the sorrow
one more song about there bein' no tomorrow, one more song
'bout all of the women in the world that will not sleep with me.
I've been down
but I'm havin' a good time now
havin' a good time now
I'm havin' a good time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment